2. Data Policy:
We collect data to enhance and personalize your experience with Gluecharm. We respect your right to privacy and adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) principles. Our data policy includes:
- Data Collection: We collect information you provide to us directly when you use our services. This may include personal data, such as your name, email address, and other contact information.
- Data Use: We use the data collected to provide, improve, and personalize our services. We will not sell or share your data with third parties for marketing or advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
- Data Rights: Under GDPR and Spanish LOPD, you have the right to access, correct, delete, and restrict the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
3. Terms of Service:
By using Gluecharm, you agree to comply with all policies provided within our services. These terms apply to all users of our services and outline the agreement between you and Spaii Edutainment SL.
- Use of Our Services: You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services. You do not acquire ownership rights over any intellectual property in our Services or the content you access through our Services.
- Modifying and Terminating Our Services: We may update our Services at any time. We also reserve the right to suspend or terminate our Services at any time. You may cease using our Services at any time.
- Our Warranties and Disclaimers: Except as expressly provided in these terms, Spaii Edutainment SL makes no specific promises or warranties about the Services.
- Liability for Our Services: To the extent permitted by law, Spaii Edutainment SL will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses, or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.